Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Fancy Fold for Christmas










Earlier this week, I watched Dena Rekow's YouTube Live channel (The Creativity Cave).  She showed this really easy fun-fold card and challenged her viewers to make one of their own.  Not being one to shy away from a challenge, I decided to go for it.

I've been having fun coming up with our Christmas cards, and I am determined to be done by Thanksgiving!

Be sure to tune into The Creativity Cave on YouTube every Monday at 5:00 Central Time for some laughs and some learning!



sig3new


2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful Christmas card! Dena is awesome and I was excited to try this fun fold too! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ... she is so much fun to watch and to learn from, isn't she?

      Delete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!