Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

#TGIFC337 Sketch Challenge




I am determined to step up my posting, so I bookmarked a bunch of challenge sites.  This card is for the TGIF Challenges!; it's #337. Take a look at the sketch that inspired my card:


I saw a card online that really piqued my interest. The creator used about six bright, happy Stampin' Up! colors to stamp using the Textures and Frames stamp set.  Luckily, I earned that set for free during the recent Sale-a-Bration event. Unfortunately, I don't have the information to point you in the direction of the card that was my inspiration. 

My fingers were so inky from playing with the colors and stamps.  I have at least six panels that I can use on various cards, and when I saw this challenge, I knew that I had to participate!

Be sure to check out the other fantastic cards that are entered in this challenge.  


sig3new

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!