Pages

Friday, January 21, 2022

You make the world a better place





Craig was feeling a bit under the weather earlier this week.  When I pulled into the driveway, I spotted a bag on one of the chairs.  I thought to myself ... gee, I am pretty sure I just threw away everything that didn't belong out there. Upon investigation, I discovered that a friend of ours delivered a bag full of four different types of hot soup on our front porch. 

Since I had a few free minutes this afternoon, I figured it would be a good time to play with the Rainbow of Happiness stamp set and the coordinating Brilliant Rainbow dies.  Of course, I had to include the Sunshine & Rainbows dsp that I got for free during Sale-a-Bration.

I decided to CASE a card from the SAB catalog and copied it almost exact. I did run the greeting banner through the Subtle embossing folder, added some swirled gold thread under the banner and topped it off with some Genial Gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!