Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

The great tag project ... round 2: autumn


The word for this tag was autumn.  Living in SW Florida doesn’t give us a chance to enjoy the changing of the colors.  We joke that we know it’s autumn because the license plates change colors due to the many snowbirds that visit our area.

I took the photo at a local fabric shop; it’s a bolt of fabric.  Quite creative on my part, right?  LOL!


I cut two leaves from some autumn-themed cardstock using my Cricut. The key is altered using alcohol ink and topped with strands of fibers.


The flower was also cut on my Cricut. I added some sparkle using sparkly paint.

I kept an old dictionary and pulled out the page containing the word autumn. I made sure that it stood out by circling it.


One more shot of the fabric.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the next tag!


4 comments:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!