Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The great tag project ... round 2: introduction

Some of you might remember the 24 tag project that Sister and I completed in 2016. If you don’t remember, here’s a link to the first blog post for that project.

Well, just as soon as the tags found their way to the recipient, we decided on another tag project. This time, she compiled a list of about 300 words.  We then picked 12 numbers, and the word that went with this number was the theme of one of the tags.  Multiply that by 12 and you get 12 tags.  Just like the previous project, we had to take the photo and then add it to a tag.  The tags needed to be sent to the recipient by the end of 2017.  Now, it’s 2021, and I am just finishing my portion.

One of the two of us <cough> never did anything.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for tag #1!

BTW:  I only did ten of my twelve words.  I will try to get the final two finished before four more years pass. Or, as I told her yesterday ... when she sends me her finished project.


3 comments:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!