Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

The great tag project ... round 2: decorations

The theme word for this tag is decorations.  And boy, did I decorate this tag.  Can you tell that I am a big fan of the color blue?

The dishes in the photo are on the hutch in the dining room. However, that hutch no longer exists due to a renovation project, so it’s good to have it as a reminder.


Look at that sweet leaf cut from a fabric sample! What about that gorgeous glittery ribbon stretched across the tag?


Another Cricut flower on the left and a Sister-created flower on the right.  She is a pro at making them … I am most definitely not. I think I used some old sewing pattern paper to create the leaves.

Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the next tag!



4 comments:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!