Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

It's Mojo Monday!

I've been lurking at Mojo Monday for a while, trying to get up the courage to enter.  Actually, I did enter one a few weeks ago.

This week's design is awesome!


This card came together rather quickly.  I used my Cricut Expression 2 - Elegant Edges cartridge - to cut the scallop on the left side.  The text was done on the computer in Photoshop.  The paper is from a delicious Recollections pack called Floral Foliage that I got last week at Michael's.  The narrow strip above the scallop is glittery as is the butterfly, which I cut out of some of the paper.  I used Tim Holtz's Distressed Ink (Broken China and Forest Moss) to smudge the edges of everything.  Finally, I added some bling to look like the butterfly's trail.

Now I have one card in my stash for when it's time to send an anniversary card!

3 comments:

  1. this is darlin, cute butterfly...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah ... this is a GOOD one. Me likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, you can enter Mojo Monday more than once..have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!