Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

VES PTO is the BEST!

The week of May 4-9 was Teacher Appreciation Week.  And, boy, were we teachers appreciated!  They went all out with lunch on Monday and breakfast EVERY MORNING AFTER THAT!  Then on Friday we received coupons for a free massage, a coupon book, and a gift card.  Did I mention that we felt really appreciated?  Well, we were!  So, this is my little thank you card that I whipped up and left in the PTO mailbox.  Just a small way of thanking them for thanking us.

 
I used my new Tim Holtz Sizzix Mixed Media die for the cutout and my Simon Says Stamp Thanks Craft Die S202.  The flower comes from Tim's Tattered Florals die; everything is on white cardstock that I colored using a number of Distress Inks.
 
I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog: Challenge: Simon brand products.  As mentioned above, I used the Thanks Craft Die S202.
 
sig3new

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of this. Bring that die with you to the big "D" next month.

    Only 24 more days!
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the gorgeous flower! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!