Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Journey is a State of Mind

Now that school is back in session, I find myself just spending some time looking at blogs.  The hours that I spent this summer playing in my craft space are a faint memory.  Today is my day to play (okay, and to do some housework before the house is condemned!).  I used my Cricut Explore Air to set up the cuts for this card ... super easy!  My inspiration is from Mojo Monday's #414 Contest.


I think that I will send it to my friend for his birthday since he loves to travel.  Speaking of birthdays, wouldn't it be so cool if I win this contest?  Why? you ask.  Well, Monday is MY birthday. 



sig3new

3 comments:

  1. Nice card ... good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully, you'll win more than a dead bird.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool altered version of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dodie, your card is marvelous and definitely one that your friend will adore, as do I! Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY - and congrats to you for being a Mojo Monday winner, too! Thanks for leaving a comment to let me know! Now the hard part: deciding on a stamp set! *grin*
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!