Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

A little girl's gift

One of my co-workers has a daughter in third grade. I promised her a present if she did something for her mom.

Well, she did!  I thought and thought and thought some more to figure out what to give her.  Aha!  I decided to make a do-it-yourself card kit!  I cut double-sided papers (giving her more options) and backgrounds to match the card I made for her. 




Then I went "shopping" in my personal stash to gather some flowers and ribbons and other decorative pieces.


 




I put everything together in a little bag that I had decorated a few months ago.

 
 

I wrote some directions and other information in a card, including telling her that she could use the card as inspiration for her projects.




sig3new

3 comments:

  1. Amazing what two minds can come up with, isn't it? She's going to LOVE her gift.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful kit you put together and I just love the bag you put it all in too! I came to say thank you for your visit and comment on my blog. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!