Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Anticipation - Week 1



It's been a loooonnnnng time since I've posted.  I decided that I really need to get my craft on, so this is the first post of 2019.  (Gee, that's the first time I've written/typed 2019!).

I was participating in a group on Facebook called Make One Christmas Card Every Week Throughout 2019. (Guess I am no longer a member.)  I'm also in a group called Card Making - USA, so that's where I will be posting my cards with the label CMA. This week's theme is Anticipation. My little girl (photo courtesy of Peppermint Perks) is peering through the window.  Is she watching for visitors ... maybe Grandma and Grandpa ... maybe Santa ... maybe watching for the first snowflake of the season?

Check back soon for the next theme!
sig3new

1 comment:

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!