Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Last post for the day (maybe)

Two cards I create a few weeks ago.  The first uses a crepe paper flower that I made using Tattered Floral die.  I stamped it with a text stamp and then colored it.  The paper is so cool ... the leaves are embossed with a sort of rubbery material.  Too cool.  This went to my mother-in-law.


The next card went to a friend for his birthday.  I loved using all of my findings to create just the right card.  We're having dinner with him tonight, and I'm looking forward to hearing his opinion of it.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, first off ... please make me a crepe paper flower and mail it.

    Secondly ... I know Matt loved the card - why wouldn't he?
    kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!