Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Thinking of You

I am having so much fun making cards this weekend.  Of course, don't ask about the chores that I should also be doing. Here's another watercolor background card that I cut with my Spellbinders Fancy Postage Stamps die. The die atop that is my Tim Holtz Courtyard Frameworks die.



Isn't the little ladybug the cutest?  My mother-in-law passed away last year, and all of her costume jewelry came my way.  I finished taking apart everything yesterday, and this was on one of the pieces.  I hope the recipient recognizes it!




sig3new

3 comments:

  1. I like all the colors and flowers ... now THAT'S a card. Glad you found somewhere to put some of Vicki's "stuff!"

    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background and I love the little ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so colorful and beautiful. I really love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!