Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Watercolor Hello

This is going out to a friend who is in the hospital.  I had so much fun trying out the watercoloring techniques I've seen online recently.  I colored some paper with several colors of Tim Holtz' Distress Inks a few weeks ago, and it was sitting in my stash.  I decided to use my new My Favorite Things' Snow Drifts die that I purchased last month at Violette's Scrapbook Store in Lakeland, Florida.  (If you are in the Tampa/Orlando area, it's a quick trip ... I promise you won't be disappointed!)


Then, I layered on the Simon Says Stamp Big Hello Die which I highlighted with my Wink of Stella Clear Brush.  Love it!

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Inky Background.


sig3new

3 comments:

  1. Awesome swirly lines across in the design with the pretty mix of colors. Love the design! Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the snow drift die and I love the color combination used.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!