Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Sympathy

I decided to create a sympathy card because it never fails that I need one when I don't have time to make one. When I was finished making it this afternoon, my husband said that he needed a sympathy card and wondered if I could make one for him. See what I mean? Anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, other occasions ... you know in advance that you will need a card for that occasion.  Not sympathy cards, though.

I've gotten into the habit of making 5 x 7 cards lately. It seems like there's more real estate to do some designing on as well as to add more elements and embellishments. So this is what I came up with.


I am entering this into Cheery Lynn Designs' Anything Goes Challenge #233; I used my Lace Corner Deco I die to layer under the paper.  The challenge ends July 20.

I am also entering it into Artistic Inspirations' Challenge #160 Anything Goes.  The challenge ends July 16.

I cut the fancy thingamob at the bottom from my Cricut Ornamental Iron cartridge and the main sentiment backing from Elegant Edges.

Finally, I used my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board to make a coordinating envelope.

5 comments:

  1. Oh la la ... a nice one.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week and good luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!