Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2016

August "Theme"




Here are the options for this month's theme (my choice is in bold):  Back to School, Admit You’re Happy Month, National Fresh Breath Day, Anniversary of “Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it”, Senior Citizens’ Day; National Truck Drive Appreciation Week, American Family Day, National Smile Week, Friendship Day, Mustard Day, National Night Out Day, Elvis Week, Presidential Joke Day, Blame It On Someone Else Day, National Rehabilitation Week, Women’s Equality Day, MTV Premiered

This is an old photograph of some of my aunts, uncles, cousins, sister, grandmother, mother, and some unknown man.  I followed several of the lessons that Tim Holtz taught during the summer's Creative Chemistry 103.  In addition, I had made the word family on my Cricut several months ago, and this was the perfect time to put it to use.
 


 



sig3new

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this tag. It's timeless. Without a doubt, we were "the great American family." We have found out that the mystery man is Glenn - our grandmother's suitor. Do you realize, out of the 17 people here, only eight (maybe nine since we don't know the whereabouts of Glen) are no longer with us. So nice to have everybody gathered around the picnic table!!! I wonder where we were

    Good job on the tag - lots of visuals, depth and nice elements.

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!