Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

February "Theme"



Here are the options for this month’s theme (the bold one is my choice): National Heart Month,  Groundhog Day,  Valentine’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Lost Penny Day

Once again, I did not need to purchase anything for this tag.  I have so many goodies in my stash, and this was the perfect place to use them.

Last year, my son and his girlfriend gave me the photobooth set from Tim.  I found a picture of a sweet couple that just fit the Valentine’s theme perfectly, and I tinted it with the technique in Tim’s February 2016 tag.

In addition, the kids gave me a mason jar filled with many doodads; the paper clip with the love dangle, the 2 of hearts playing card, the little ticket (that I stamped with a heart) were all in the jar. They also gave me a package of ephemera which is where I found the music piece.

I decided to use my UTEE for a change, and that’s how the hearts on the left side evolved.  A swipe of Worn Lipstick stain and a spritz of Postbox Red Dylusions gave the tag its color.  Finally, I added several rub ons to give it the finishing touch.





sig3new

1 comment:

  1. Where to start?

    The man and woman. The man and woman. The man and woman. They crack me up. She's sooooo Edith Bunker, isn't she? You used the best picture for this tag - makes me smile every single time I see it.

    I wish I had a mason jar full of stuff! The music sheet and the 'love' charm - perfect touch. You say I gave you the two teeny hearts but I don't remember doing that. Glad I got them back because I love them. The glittering from the spritzing gave this a nice touch. The rubbings were a great way to finish - nice touch. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!