Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

December "Theme"

Wishing you and yours a very Merry and Blessed Christmas from our family.

Here are the options for this month’s theme (the bold one is my choice): First Day of Winter (December Solstice), Christmas, Traditions

I chose Christmas as my theme tag.  I know, boring AND predictable!

I went “shopping” in my stash and found the ornament that I had cut out in a previous year. I also used a piece from Craig’s mother’s jewelry as an embellishment on the bottom of the ornament.
Last year, I purchased some Frosted Film on sale and never had a clue on what to do with it; I was so excited to see the possibilities with it and cut it out and adhered it to the upper right corner.


Journaling on the back:  This is the first tag I created for our monthly swap. I went searching (shopping J) in my stash and found the ornament that I cut last year. I also used the frosted film that has been in my cabinet many months now. I am proud to say that I didn’t need to buy anything!






sig3new

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty ornament. Works perfectly for this tag. Great job on ALL of your tags. Now looking forward to see what we'll come up with for 2017.

    Hugs and Kisses
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!