Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

September "Theme"


Here are the options for this month's theme (the bold one is my choice):  Labor Day, National Grandparents’ Day, Dodie’s Birthday, First Day of Autumn (September Equinox)
 
 
I was stumped with this month's theme choices.  Then I saw someone's blog who used a stamp on paper which she then cut out with a die.  Aha!  I don't have any stamps related to Autumn, but I could print on paper.  So that's what I did.  I went to my good friend, Google, to search for Autumn sayings.  I just typed a bunch of them, printed the page and then cut out leaves with my Cricut.  I then colored them with puddles of Distress Ink and crumpled them to dry so that they would look like crisp fallen leaves.
 


 
 
I didn't do too much else with the tag except for cutting the word fall from grunge paper and adding a piece of autumnal paper to a Fragment (after writing the word Sept. on the paper).
 
Some Distress Stickles really put this tag over the top.


sig3new

1 comment:

  1. I can see why this tag is one of your favorites. It's great - the words, the colors, the crispness of the fallen leaves - just everything. I can almost smell the bonfire.

    Happy Fall Y'All (that's Texas talk for Have a great Autumn!!!!!!!)
    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!