Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy Birthday




Here's a quick little card that is going into my birthday card stash.  Can't have too many of them, right?  It's a square card, so I will probably hand deliver it.  The colors are bright and cheerful, and the card is suitable for either a man or a woman.

I used my Cricut to cut out the birthday greeting ...I will definitely use this again and again!

I am entering this into Verve Stamp's December Diva Inspiration Challenge.


 I used the sketch on Viva La Verve Sketches' Holiday Break.

I've got to say that it's really really really difficult to line everything up ... notice how I cheated by lining up with the edges of background paper?

sig3new

4 comments:

  1. Everybody has to cheat every once in a while. Good job!

    xo
    SuZeQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cheerful card! I love the colours you chose and my brain loves the symmetry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us for our Diva Inspirations challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments! Thanks for visiting!